- Built-in Quad band modem
- High-end SiRFstarIV™ chipset based GPS module for advanced performance & accuracy
- Event Memory: ~5 K full time stamped events
- Built-in Motion Sensor for movement & towing detection
- 1-wire interface
- Ignition input, 2 programmable GPIOs and 2 outputs
- Small size for quick and easy installation
- Current in sleep mode: as low as 2mA
- GPRS / SMS communication types
- Roaming management
- Online event-driven reporting
- Geo-Fence management
- Cellocator+TM maintenance server support
SMART ENTRY LEVEL DEVICE FOR FLEET MANAGEMENT & SVR
CR300 is a compact size entry-level device for Fleet Management and Vehicle Security Applications. This device is available in two versions: CR300 and CR300B. It targets large fleets, insurance and leasing companies.
The CR300 is competitively priced for large-scale deployments, its premium features can be added and enabled over the air utilizing Cellocator + web-based maintenance server with feature programmable I/O.
The CR300B includes all the features of the CR300. In addition, it comes equipped with a rechargeable battery and GSM jamming detection algorithms for improved compliance with vehicle security applications, and supports average hibernation.
The CR300 family is compatible with a variety of accessories; which enable applications such as fuel monitoring, temperature monitoring and more