- Driving Behavior Management
- E-Call & Emergency Data Recording (EDR)
- Eco Driving Management
- On-board Trip Level Scoring
- Driver Coaching
DRIVER BEHAVIOR AND ECO DRIVING MANAGEMENT – THE DETECTION, ONBOARD PROCESSING, LOGGING, SCORING AND REPORTING OF A WIDE SET OF MANEUVERS REPRESENTING HAzARDOUS AND/OR WASTEFUL DRIVING:
• Wide set of managed driving maneuvers: accelerations, turns, braking, over speeding, idling, unsafe lane change, wrong gear handling, off- road driving and more.
• In-vehicle maneuver analysis across multiple parameters such as length, maximum and average accelerations and speeds, speed delta, etc.
• On-board classification of a detected maneuver into 3 configurable risk levels: Green, yellow and Red.
• On-board trip safety – scoring taking into account a weighted influence of all the detected maneuvers on the trip. • On-board trip Eco-driving – involving parameters which highly affect fuel consumption, emission and wear and tear factors.
• Real time driver feedback, including visual (LEDs, icons) and audible (buzzer or recorded voice) options for coaching and mentoring purposes.
• Flexible and configurable maneuver and trip scoring logic (severity levels, relative contribution of various maneuver
types, switchable detection, logging, raw data aggregation and transmission of each maneuver type independently).
• On-board scoring calculation includes presets for various vehicle types (Private, LCV, MCV/Bus, HCV).
• Compliance with ongoing fine tuning of thresholds and dynamic ranges of the scoring algorithms over time.