Mobile Tracking Device
- Flexible application customization through Smart Agent programmable rules and event engine
- Innovative internal cellular and GPS antenna design
- Configurable driver behavior reporting, polygon geo-fencing, driver ID, and multiple GPIO capabilities
- Serial interface and Smart Agent support for optional Garmin FMI (Fleet Management Interface) v2.6 with speed limit alerts
- Deep sleep and low power management for 12 V & 24 V passenger cars, trucks, and transit vans worldwide
Legacy of Innovation
Designed for application providers, system integrators, and enterprise customers to optimize mobile resources and improve their bottom line, the MT 4000 is a flexible quad-band GSM/GPRS mobile tracking device, delivering the key product features powering the most demanding applications: fleet management, insurance telematics, teen tracking, vehicle location and recovery, and more.
Next Generation Technology
With superior GPS location performance, a robust programmable rules engine, driver behavior reporting, geo-fencing, SMS commands, messaging and much more, the MT 4000 is designed for flexible solution deployment. The MT 4000 also includes optional routing and optimization with Garmin® FMI (Fleet Management Interface) – a key part of today’s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet management solutions.