Lone Worker And Senior Care Gps Safety Phone
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Internal u-blox chipset
- White OLED display (128*96)
- Inbound SMS display and 20 number address book
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection including man down alert
- Internal GSM/GPS antennas
- CE/FCC/PTCRB/GCF certified
The GT300 is a powerful GSM/GPS safety phone designed mainly for seniors and lone workers. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery, scheduled GPS position (with cell-ID reporting) and man down alert. The GT300 also supports inbound SMS display and a configurable 20 number address book.
There are no reviews yet.