Hibernating Asset Tracking Device
- Low power consumption, long standby time for more than 1000 days
- Powered by two user replaceable lithium batteries (CR123A)
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded @Track protocol
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for motion detection
- Internal GSM antenna
- Internal GPS antenna
- Internal microphone (optional)
- CE/FCC certified
The GL500 is a powerful GPS tracker designed for fixed asset tracking applications. It is powered by two user replaceable CR123A lithium batteries. Configuration allows it to wake up on a preset schedule to check if it needs to shift from dormant to active status and/or send update of its current location, then returning to a dormant state. Optimally configured, it will operate autonomously for 1000 days. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows the GL500 to detect asset movement and transmit an alert message. The integrated @Track interface protocol allows the GL500 to communicate with a customer mobile phone or a backend server via GPRS/SMS and transfer reports of GPS position, etc. System integrators can easily incorporate the GL500 into existing tracking systems based on this full featured protocol.
There are no reviews yet.